Our Corporate Wellness Coaching could be the missing link in your business.
At Paragon Health and Fitness, our experience tells us that professional coaching is by far the biggest separator between successful wellness programs and programs that end up being a waste of time and money.
Below you find a list of our Corporate Wellness solutions, but first some facts that you need to know before investing a single penny into a wellness program:
- More than one-third of Americans are overweight or obese.
- By 2018, it is estimated that obesity-related healthcare expenses will cost the U.S. $344 billion annually.
- As of 2012, 117 million Americans had one or more chronic illnesses, which account for 75 percent of all healthcare costs in the U.S.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimates that nearly 86 million Americans have prediabetes, and less than 10 percent of them are aware of their condition.
- A person with diagnosed diabetes spends approximately $13,700 annually on medical expenses.
- 19% of U.S. adults currently smoke.
- In the U.S., approximately $75.5 billion in healthcare costs is spent annually on smokers.
- The average annual health insurance premium is more than $5,000 for individual employees and nearly $14,000 for families.
This is where professional coaching is absolutely crucial!
Working with experienced, professional wellness coaches will help you
- Medical costs fall by an average of $3.27 for every dollar spent on wellness with a well-designed program.
- Companies with wellness programs see a 19% reduction in absenteeism, resulting in a savings of $264 per year per employee.
- 73% of employers offer wellness programs to their employees.
- Of the employers offering wellness programs, 65% conduct Health Risk Assessments (HRA), 49% offer clinical screenings, 59% offer smoking cessation programs and 55% offer a fitness program.
- Employees who engage in weight control components of a wellness program will have a reduction of 1.9 in Body Mass Index (BMI) over the course of 5 years, while non-participants will see their BMI increase by .5 over the same time frame
- The CDC estimates that employers can save $103 per year per employee who loses just 1% of their excess weight due to a reduction in worker’s compensation and health care claims.
- Among companies with wellness programs:
- Only 21% of employees participate in the fitness component of the program.
- Only 16% participate in the disease management component of the program.
- Increase Fitness participation
- Increase focus on Nutrition
- Improve engagement towards disease management and smoking cessation
Paragon Health & Fitness provides expert-level coaching through the following Corporate Wellness Solutions: